Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of Around Us's website (“Website”), located at https://aroundus.com and the services, features, content, applications or widgets offered by Around Us (“Services”).
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Around Us if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Acceptance of Terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time and without further notice. It is your responsibility to regularly check this page to determine if there have been changes to these Terms of Service and to review such changes. If any changes are made, we will notify you by posting the revised Terms of Service on Around Us.
This Website utilizes cookies to enable the functionality of certain areas and to facilitate the retrieval of user details for each visit. This allows us to provide a more personalized experience for visitors to our Website.
Users agree to grant broad permissions to the public to re-distribute and re-use their contributions to the Website freely, as long as such use is properly attributed and the same freedom is granted to any derivative works. All submitted content must be licensed so that it is freely reusable by anyone who accesses it. When contributing text to which you hold the copyright, you agree to license it under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (“CC BY-SA”).
You must also confirm the public domain status of any public domain content. When re-using content that is hosted on the Website, you must comply with the relevant attribution requirements and underlying license(s). When modifying or making additions to content, you must license the modified/added content in accordance with the applicable license and clearly indicate that the original work has been modified.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We do not guarantee accuracy of hosted content: We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by our users or third parties. You should always conduct your own research and use common sense and proper judgment when using or relying on information provided by us or others.
We are not responsible for third-party content: We do not control, monitor, or endorse the content of any third-party websites or services that may be linked to or from our services. We are not responsible for any third-party content, including content that may be offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable.
We disclaim all warranties: We do not make any warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content provided on our services. We disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Please read Privacy.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Prohibited Activities and Disclosures
Around Us welcomes your participation and encourages you to act in good faith to further our mission. However, certain activities, whether legal or illegal, can be harmful to other users and violate our rules. For this reason, we ask that you refrain from engaging in the following activities on our Website:
- Harassing and abusing others: engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
- Violating the privacy of others: infringing the privacy rights of others under the applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content); soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by the Service; and soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
- Engaging in false statements, impersonation, or fraud: intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation; with the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate; attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and engaging in fraud.
- Committing infringement: infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
- Misusing our Services for other illegal purposes: posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography; posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- Engaging in disruptive and illegal misuse of facilities: posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users; engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved by the Website; disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on the Website or the networks or servers; disrupting the services by inundating any of the Websites with communications or other traffic that suggests no serious intent to use the Website for its stated purpose; knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks without meeting all of the following conditions: such actions do not unduly abuse or disrupt our technical systems or networks; such actions are not for personal gain (except for credit for your work); you report any vulnerabilities to the Website developers (or fix it yourself); and you do not undertake such actions with malicious or destructive intent.
We also ask that you disclose any paid contributions with respect to which you receive, or expect to receive, compensation. This disclosure must be made in at least one of the following ways: a statement on your profile page, or a statement in the edit summary accompanying any paid contributions. Applicable law, or policies and guidelines, may further limit paid contributions or require more detailed disclosure. We reserve the right to exercise our enforcement discretion with respect to these terms.
Protecting the Safety of Our Users
Termination, Blocking, and Suspension of Services
Notification, Free Licenses, and Severability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.